• take on increasingly complex projects with confidence
• bring your projects in on time, on budget, meeting expectations
• plan for the unexpected, manage risks and find opportunities for added value
• harness the energy of teams to build better projects
• track your projects to identify variances and adjust appropriately
• use the language of project management and demonstrate your new capacity
Click here for complete details on this course. Click here to register.
Your workshop leader is Susan K. Susan began her office career as a secretary in 1980, eventually becoming secretary to the vice-president of a large engineering company. Throughout this career she found that her main source of enjoyment came when assisting her peers on problems they encountered utilizing their word processor and PC applications. Susan’s previous office experience has given her the ability to understand and resolve unique problem situations encountered in software applications by many company employees. She also spent several years providing application support to users at a large company. She assisted in the creation and design of company-wide templates and provided one-on-one consultations for specific issues including creating several custom databases.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21
Email: sgouedard at pmctraining.com